Zyban also known as Bupropion is an antidepressant pill that is majorly used to control smoke cravings. Zyban also has some antidepression properties and is classified under aminoketone family of drugs. Its anti-depressant properties are unique in nature when compared to other anti-depressant pills categorized under serotonin reuptake inhibitors class. The prescription is mandatory to avail this medicine and hence people who have a prescription can buy Zyban online. According to a 2004 research, Zyban exhibited positive results in treating ADHD condition in people.
What are the Secondary Medical benefits of Zyban Generic?
In depressed individuals, Zyban contains the extreme sleepiness and fatigue conditions and is highly effective for treating anxious depression at large. Unlike other anti-depressants, Zyban doesn’t cause sexual dysfunction and other adverse effects in the body. The highly appreciated uniqueness about Zyban is that it doesn’t add extra pounds to the body weight during the course of therapy and hence people can buy Zyban generic after consulting with the doctor. It is generally recommended to take the generic version of Zyban along with SSRI based anti-depressant pills for a much effective response in the body.
Generic Zyban dosage information
- In smokers, the course of therapy should be started prior to the quitting day. Zyban takes a maximum of seven days to achieve a maximum concentration in the blood. However, once the smoke cravings start reducing gradually, a target date to quit smoking has to be set during the first few weeks of course of therapy.
- The course should be started with 150 mg tablet administered three times a day.
- The dosage strength can be increased up to 300 mg per day, with 150 mg tablet administered twice with a time gap of eight hours.
- It is strictly advised not to increase the dosage strength of Zyban beyond 300mg.
- Persons with hepatic impairment should not administer more than 150 mg of Zyban per day, as the clearance capacity is very minimal in their body. The recommendation is identical to those affected by renal impairment conditions too.
Treatment Duration for Zyban Generic
The course of treatment for Zyban drug should fall in the range of 7 to 12 weeks. It is most likely that smokers would quit smoking within that time period. If a person hasn’t quit smoking during that 12-week course of therapy, there are very minimal chances that he/she would quit smoking on an ensuing day. At such instances, discontinuing the treatment with Zyban is the only option.
How long does Zyban stay in the body?
The maximum peak concentration in blood upon oral administration of Zyban is achieved in 3 hours. However, the bioavailability of the drug in the body has not been figured out yet. The active ingredient Bupropion is highly bound to proteins. Zyban controls nicotine cravings to a greater extent.
How should Zyban be consumed?
Purchase Zyban and consume it in dosage strength as prescribed by your doctor. Abstain from increasing the dosage strength at your own discretion to experience the desired effect in the shortest period of time. Even upon taking Zyban, an individual tends to smoke for a one week time period. Never get discouraged and discontinue the course of therapy. Don’t allow the tablet to disintegrate, rather it should be swallowed with water. There is a possibility that your doctor might recommend you to use nicotine patches. Never take any effort to smoke whilst consuming nicotine product.
What are the possible Side Effects of Zyban?
Allergic reactions and certain adverse effects are unavoidable in some individuals consuming Zyban. The best way to overcome side effects is by letting the body get accustomed to the positive impact of the medicine. Some of the negative effects of Zyban are
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Impulsive behavior
- Depressed feelings
- Feelings of hyperactiveness
- Pessimistic thoughts
- Severe eye pain
- Swelling of various parts of the body
- Sore throat
- Irritation in eyes
- Red colored skin rash
- Blistering and peeling of skin
- Lack of sexual interest
- A headache and dizziness
- High blood pressure