Kamagra jelly is the jelly form of Kamagra drug, which is mainly used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. If a person is unable to achieve or maintain an erection, this condition is called ED in medical terminology and impotency in general terminology. Erectile Dysfunction can happen for various reasons, including physical or psychological factors. Problems with ED can be tackled with formulations like Kamagra Jelly. Kamagra Jelly induces erection with the help of its active ingredient Sildenafil. Normally during sexual intercourse, when the genitals organs are stimulated, the brain sends a signal to send more blood into the tissues in the penis, causing it to become stiff and bulgy.
Sometimes due to imbalances in the body, blood flow is inhibited and the erection does not happen. In such a situation, a pill like Kamagra jelly can rectify this condition by working on the enzymes in the erectile tissue and relaxing the blood vessels, so more blood flows into the tissues. People started to purchase Kamagra Jelly online, as these pills can intensify the sexual pleasure in men. It acts in a similar way to Viagra, but is a much cheaper alternative to it and comes in different forms. If you are one of those people who have a problem with swallowing a tablet, Kamagra manufacturers jelly that can be consumed orally.
How different is Kamagra jelly from a Kamagra pill?
Kamagra jelly comes in semi-liquid form, which can be easily consumed, whereas a Kamagra pill comes in a solid form. Kamagra jelly is available in a wide variety of flavors, including strawberry, banana, mint etc. Both the medications have a similar effect on the patient, but the jelly form is easier to consume. Kamagra jelly is recommended for people who have difficulty in taking tabs.
Directions of usage of Kamagra jelly
This is a type of chewable jelly that passes directly into the bloodstream, after consuming it. It is advised to consult a doctor for dosage instructions. However, generally, 50 mg or 100 mg dosage of Kamagra Jelly is prescribed.
- Kamagra Jelly should be taken an hour prior to sexual intercourse without food. The full effect of Kamagra Jelly is shown in 30 minutes and the effect can last up to 4 hours, for a sexually excited person. Please note that this medicine will not prevent any sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted pregnancy. Maximum dosage is one per day. Taking too much of this drug might cause adverse effects on your health.
Precautions to take before using Kamagra jelly
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic reactions or medical conditions that need to be taken into consideration.
- Taking Kamagra Jelly when you have blood stream cancers can be dangerous. Bleeding disorders combined with Kamagra jelly can be a dangerous combination.
- People with high or low blood pressure conditions should avoid Kamagra Jelly, as it can cause a rapid disturbance in your blood pressure levels.
- Performing sexual activity while suffering from cardiovascular diseases can add a strain on your heart and consuming Kamagra jelly in such condition could be hazardous.
- Stomach ulcers can react with Kamagra jelly and result in unfavorable conditions.
- Consumption of alcohol should absolutely be prohibited while on this pill. It amplifies the side effects of this pill. Also, if you have any problems related to the liver, refrain from taking this pill.
Possible side effects of Kamagra Jelly
Side effects of any drug must be kept in mind to ensure your safety. This pill is quite tolerable by the majority of people but, due to the chemical nature of the pill, it is always possible that you may experience some side effects. This pill can cause some side effects like
- Irregularities in heart,
- Nasal blockage,
- Infection in urinary tract,
- Loose motions.
Some serious side effects include
- Changes in the clarity of vision,
- Bloody urine,
- Continuous headaches and
- Oozing of blood from the nose.
However, if you take all the precautionary measures as stipulated by your doctor there is very less chance of you experiencing these detrimental effects.