Erectile dysfunction is when a person is not able to achieve erection that is hard enough for sexual activity.
You might suffer from sexual dysfunction if you
- Can achieve erection at times but not regularly
- Can get an erection but it does not last for a longer time that is required for sex
- Completely unable to achieve an erection
This condition is also referred as impotency. How does a man achieve erection? Erection happens when the flow of blood to the genital area increases. This act makes the penis to enlarge and become firm. To achieve erection blood vessels, muscles, hormones, and nerves should all work together. Sexual urge is the starting point for an erection. Triggers that cause sexual stimulation are touch, thoughts, sexual images or something that you hear.
What causes erectile dysfunction in a man?
There many more than one cause for impotency and some among them are:
- Clogged arteries
- High blood pressure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Injury that happened to the penis or spinal cord
- Multiple sclerosis
- Heart and blood vessel disease
Apart from these unhealthy lifestyle choices like consuming alcohol, excessive smoking, overweight, no exercise and taking illegal drugs could also pave way for ED.
Mental problems that cause impotency are:
- Scared of being failed during sexual intercourse
- Low self-esteem
Age might also be the factor behind erectile dysfunction. 12 % of the men who are below the age 60 are affected by impotency. Sexagenarians are affected by 22 %. Thirty percentage of men above the age 70 suffer from ED.
How to find your cause behind erectile dysfunction?
Some of the below mentioned techniques can be used to identify the cause.
- Check your medical and sexual history
- Examine your mental health
- Blood test
- Physical examination of the penis
- Execute an injection test
- Doppler penile ultrasound
- Check for the nighttime erection
How to treat erectile dysfunction in a man?
For some men, the treatment involves by just popping a pill whereas for others they have to try two to three methods before identifying which would work the best for them. Never give up on your treatment if you didn’t find the right option at the first time. A health care professional would help you in identifying the right treatment.
They would alter certain factors in your habit in life to treat impotency.
Treating the cause of impotency
- Counseling- this is provided to balance your mental health or emotions.
- Alter the drugs that you take to treat other medical ailments- A doctor would give you a new medication or would suggest you to take a drug with lower dosage strength.
- Lifestyle change- quitting certain habits like smoking, drinking or using illegal drugs and promoting exercise regime.
- Instructing to take medications to treat impotency
- Prescribing ED medications that are taken orally
- Other forms of drugs
Medication to treat erectile dysfunction
Now, we are going to see in detail about taking kamagra which is an erectile dysfunction medication. Majority of the men can achieve just by taking an ED pill. After doing a bit research on the internet, it is found that this medication would be the best as it has the highest success rate. When a pill is popped by a man, it relaxes the blood vessels making it easier for the blood to flow to the penis thus achieves erection. Just like other ED drugs, this medication would work only in the presence of sexual stimulation.
Dosages and Administration of kamagra
Kamagra drug can be taken with different dosage strength and they are 25 mg, 50 mg as well as 100 mg. The active ingredient in this medication is sildenafil citrate hence a pill should be taken at least one hour prior to sexual activity. It takes thirty to forty five minutes for the main ingredient to get dissolved in the blood as well as to start to work. Minimum of 24 hour gap should be present before taking another pill. A single tablet should be consumed with a glass full of water. To get faster effectiveness on the condition, a person has to avoid taking a high fat meal and has to choose a low calorie diet. The tablet should not be crushed or chewed but should be taken as a whole.
Safety precautions and preventions prior taking this medication
- While taking kamagra, you should not consume alcohol, and grape fruit juice.
- This medication is only for a man and should not be taken by women and children.
- This medication should not be taken with other ED drugs.
- Patients with hypertension, heart disorder, liver problems, kidney diseases or any such medical ailments should consult with a health care professional before taking kamagra medication.
- The drug should be stored in a tightly packed container away from excess heat, light as well as moisture.
- Do not share this medication with anyone though they suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Take only the dosage strength that is prescribed for you not in minimal or maximal.
- Never use kamagra medication for a recreational purpose.
Contraindications of the drug
- Patients taking nitrate medications should avoid taking this drug.
- Those who are allergic to the main ingredient sildenafil citrate should not use the drug.
- If you are told not to indulge in sex by a health care professional then never take kamagra pills.
- Those who are under the age of 18 should not use this drug.
Side effects while taking medication
When you take kamagra medication to get rid of ED, there are chances that you might be affected by some ill effects.
Minor ill effects:
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Abnormal vision
Major ill effects:
Longer erections more than four hours
- Trouble in breathing
- Painful erection
Kamagra medication would interact with many other drugs if they are taken together. Some of them are mentioned here and they are HIV/AIDS like ritonavir, indinavir, or atazanavir, blood pressure medications, antifungal drugs, and antibiotics.