Amoxil is the brand formulation of Amoxicillin and it is a penicillin antibiotics. Amoxil is used to fight against bacteria in the body. Amoxil treats a different kind of infections like bladder infections, gonorrhea, E. coli or salmonella infection, pneumonia, infections in ear, throat or nose, and tonsillitis. Amoxil is usually combined with other medications and is used in treating the condition. Amoxicillin is combined with clarithromycin and treats stomach ulcer that are caused by Helicobacter pylori infection. Amoxicillin is also combined with lansoprazole which is a stomach acid reducer. Amoxil works by inhibiting the formation of cell walls and stopping the bacteria from growing. On a longer run, it kills the bacteria and removes the infection.
What makes Amoxil the most effective antibiotic?
After the invention of Amoxil, treating the patients who are suffering from bacterial infections has become easy. Amoxil has been found to be effective in fighting against the bacteria compared to other antibiotics. The patients are benefitted by taking Amoxil and they have seen maximum improvement in eradicating the bacterial infections in the body. Amoxil destroys the bacteria effectively and thus gives relief to the patients who are taking this drug.
Amoxil dosage information and instructions
- The doctor should prescribe about the dosage strength and what type of variant of Amoxil is suitable for the patient.
- The dosage strength available for this drug in capsule form is 250 mg and 500 mg. In the case of tablets, it is available in 500 mg and 875 mg.
- When taking the Amoxil chewable variant, it can be chewed before swallowing the drug.
- The syrup form of Amoxil is available in 125 mg, 200 mg, 250 mg and 400 mg. The Amoxil syrup should be correctly measured with the dose-measuring spoon every time to avoid drug overdose.
What precautions should be taken before consuming Amoxil?
- It is very important to consult with the doctor regarding certain medical ailments like liver, kidney disease, or asthma before taking Amoxil.
- Tell the Healthcare provider if you are allergic to certain food or drugs before consuming Amoxil.
- The birth control may be weakened by this drug, so it is recommended to take nonhormonal birth control methods.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or nursing a baby, it is advisable to consult with the medico before commencing the Amoxil medication.
- To get the therapeutic effect on the body, it is important to avoid drug interactions. Probenecid, azithromycin, tetracycline, warfarin, and minocycline are a few among the drugs that may cause interaction with Amoxil.
What are the possible side effects of Amoxil (Amoxicillin)?
Some of the possible side effects of Amoxicillin are
- Swollen gums,
- Mouth sore,
- Joint pain,
- Cold or flu symptoms,
- Breathing troubles,
- Tingling sensation,
- Unusual bleeding,
- Stomach pain,
- Bruising ,
- A sore throat,
- Skin pain,
- Itching in the vagina, and headache.
When an individual experiences any of the ill effects while administering the pill, it is important to get help from the medical practitioner as soon as possible. Some of the symptoms would vanish over a short period of time and it is not to be worried of, but when the ill effects continue, then contact the medico.
Why people prefer to order Amoxil from an online pharmacy?
People nowadays prefer to buy Amoxil from an online pharmacy because it is convenient as well as saves the time of an individual. It enables them to choose from various reputed mail order pharmacies and get a good deal on the medicines. The drug is available in an authentic quality and is delivered to the doorstep of the patient. Even if an individual forgets to refill the drug, it is possible to order at any time and from anywhere across the globe. The legitimate e-pharmacy provides discounts and this helps the patient to continue the course of treatment for the prescribed period of time.